Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
**This post contains affiliate links to help make your Cookie Dough Overnight Oats come out on point**
Hey, y'all! Breakfast is hit or miss in our house and more often... it's a miss, especially on weekdays. I have to be honest, I'd much rather get a few extra minutes of sleep eye than wake up and start whipping up breakfast. But as we all know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Recipes like my Mama's Tired Energy Bars and Snatch 'Em Up Omelets are easy to make ahead and grab on your way out the door.
Lately, I've been playing around with more quick and easy make ahead recipes. One of my favorites has to be overnight oats. I've created some pretty freakin' phenomenal overnight oats recipe and this is hands-down my favorite! I mean... cookie dough for breakfast? Yes, please!
This recipe tastes like a party in your mouth! I guarantee you won't be able to stop digging your spoon through all of the layers of chocolate chips, soaked oats, creamy Greek yogurt, and scrumptious peanut butter cookie dough. Oh yes, I did!
Are you a little skeptical? The Greek Yogurt and peanut butter are jam packed with protein which makes this meal a perfect way to kick off your day. Dare I say... it might actually be good for you? Oh... and there are no eggies in this recipe so you don't have to worry about eating uncooked eggs.
Friends, this is my kind of make-ahead breakfast! I'll gladly give up 10 minutes the night before to wake up to cookie dough in the morning! This breakfast will automatically put you in a great mood to start off your day.
Scientists (aka ME!) say that eating this breakfast will put you in a better mood 1700% quicker than hearing your favorite song on your commute to work.
Let's get this breakfast party started!
2 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter (regular works too!)
1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt, divided
1 cup vanilla almond milk (or regular dairy milk)
1/2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (more if you're feeling wild!)
1 cup old fashioned oats
1. In a medium-sized bowl, beat together peanut butter and brown sugar until well combined.
2. Add 1 tbsp Greek yogurt to the mixture and beat again, until the mixture forms a dough-like texture. Keep scraping the dough off of the sides until it is evenly mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips. This my friends is your eggless dough!
3. Divide the cookie dough between two cups, I've found that short, fat cups work the best (think wide mouth mason jars).
4. Spread 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt into each of the cups/jars.
5. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the oats and cinnamon. Add the almond milk and stir until the oats are evenly soaked. Are you getting hungry yet?
6. Divide the oats evenly between the two cups and place into the refrigerator over night.
7. Run to your fridge in the morning, sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on top and enjoy the breakfast party!
For This Recipe I Recommend: