Easy-to-Make Garlic + Herb Knots
These Garlic + Herb Knots are super quick and easy to make and will an excellent addition to your dinner menu. They go great with Italian, chicken, pork and steak!
Hey, y'all! I'm telling you, I am related to some bread eating fools. Growing up, my dad had to have bread with every single meal. Sometimes, that meant just pulling out the sandwich bread and slathering it up with butter. Other times it meant mom made croissants, rolls, or one of her gazillion flavors of homemade bread.
I came up with these fool-proof super quick and easy garlic knots to take over to my parent's house to go along with my mom's famous lasagna. I promise they couldn't be any easier! I simply unrolled a package of refrigerated crescent dough and cut the dough into half inch strips. In the pictures, you'll see that you can use the pre-cut sheets but the uncut ones work better!). Next, I tied each of the strips into a knot and loaded them up with a delicious combination of melted butter, garlic, and herbs. Pop these babies into the oven and then brush on more melted butter, because who doesn't love buttery goodness?
I told you they were easy! The end result is incredibly flaky and butter and absolutely perfect. You seriously won't be able to get enough of these little balls of happiness. Not only are they delicious but they also turn out totally gorgeous! They taste great with Italian foods but also pair well with chicken, pork, and even steak!
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 tbsp grated parmesan
1 tbsp garlic
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp salt
1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, parmesan, herbs, and salt. Set aside.
3. Unroll the crescent dough into a single sheet. Cut the dough length-wise into 1/2 inch strips.
4. Tie each of the strips into a knot, tucking the ends. Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet.
5. Brush a good amount of the garlic butter and herb mixture onto each of the knots.
6. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Brush with remaining butter mixture, if desired. Serve immediately.
These little guys are amazing!
Use #mandmcooks on social media so I can see how your knots turned out!