Taco Spaghetti is sure to be your new favorite Mexican Casserole! It comes together in 30 minutes and is crazy good!
Hey, y'all! So I have some devastating news...our favorite Mexican restaurant just closed. I know what you're thinking, big deal; right? The owners of the restaurant used to live across the street from my parents, so we know them personally. My brother used to host trivia there each week and his kids practically grew up there. We've taken all of our kids there every Tuesday for as long as I can remember- and now it's closed. Our favorite waiter (and friend) would see our car pull in the parking lot and have our drinks ready by the time we got to the table. Gone are the days where our family of 5 could eat out for less than $15.
Once again...Taco Tuesdays are on me. I decided to switch things up a bit and try something other than the traditional taco meal.
Y'all! Taco Spaghetti is where it's at! Seriously, it is THE BEST! We (the kids included) tore this stuff up. I think I may have even had thirds last time I made this yummy dish! It's seriously that delicious and honestly, it couldn't be easier to make!
8 oz spaghetti
1 1/4 pounds ground beef
1 package taco seasoning (1 oz)
2/3 cup water
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel (undrained)
8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x9 or 9x13 pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat until it is no longer pink. Be sure to break the meat up as you cook it. Drain the excess fat and return the meat to the skillet.
4. Add taco seasoning and water. Stir to combine. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir in soup, Velveeta, and Rotel. Reduce heat to low and cook until the cheese has melted stirring frequently.
6. Pour the pasta and the meat sauce into the casserole. Stir to combine. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 minutes.
Be sure to save this yummy pin for later! Give me a like on Facebook or follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more delicious, easy to make recipes. You can also subscribe to the blog to have the recipes delivered straight to your inbox. See you next time!
Use #mandmcooks on social media so I can see how your dish turns out