Hello, friends! Chicken parmigiana is one of my favorite foods and after the success of my Chicken Bacon Alfredo Stuffed Bread, I was determined to create a chicken parm version. This recipe couldn't be any easier, especially since I had most of the items already on hand. I used my favorite brand of frozen breaded chicken tenders to make this meal even easier! I cooked the chicken before slicing it and putting it into the bread boat.
1 loaf of Italian or Cuban bread
1 cup of spaghetti sauce or mariana sauce
2 cups of shredded Mozzarella
2 pinches of Italian seasoning
2 cups of cooked breaded chicken, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the top of the bread off and remove the inside to hollow it out forming a "boat". Slice the bread in half, width wise. Place both halves on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil into your bread boat.
4. Fill the entire cavity with the breaded chicken cubes.
5. Cover with the shredded cheese. Feel free to add a little more if you want. You can never have too much cheese!
6. Sprinkle parsley on the top.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
8. Slice into individual portions. Serve with warm spaghetti or marinara sauce.
This dish would be perfect with a mound of broccoli for dinner or served as a game day appetizer! Be sure to like me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram and Twitter so you don't miss more great recipes! See you next time!