Hey, y’all! I’m so glad you popped in! Do you remember the bright and colorful striped Easter Cheesecake I shared with you earlier this week? Boy oh boy was that thing good! My brother and his girlfriend recently welcomed their first child, a sweet baby girl, so Ashley and I dropped them off dinner one evening. By the next day, the two of them had already devoured 1/2 a cheesecake. If that doesn’t speak volumes about the flavors, I don’t know what does!
I made the cheesecake for our Sunday Dinner. I wanted to continue the spring and Easter vibe by creating these stinkin’ cute Carrot Bundles using green silverware and bright orange napkins. This super casual place setting is perfect for a spring dessert and really- it couldn’t be easier to make!
Orange paper napkins
Green Eating Utensils
Ribbon or twine
1. Begin by opening your napkin up so that it is still folded in halves, rather than fourths.
2. Place the napkin fold side down. Fold the bottom corners up to the top to form a point at the bottom of the napkin.
3. Place your silverware on top of the napkin as pictured.
4. Fold the left side of the napkin over towards the right.
5. Roll the napkin tightly to create a “carrot”.
6. Secure the bundle together by tying it with a ribbon or twine.